- High school mark sheet and certificate.
- Inter mark sheet and certificate.
- Transfer certificate/ migration.
- Adhar Card Copy
- All the above certificates should be submitted in original with three sets of photocopy and passport size photographs.
You may submit your application in person or apply online.
Contact us by phone at +91-8953946757, +91-8423562056
or email at email@example.com to make an appointment with an admissions officer. An admissions officer can also help you with any questions you have before you apply.
Complete the online application.
THE ADMISSION FEE FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES IS AS UNDER
- The payment of fees is payable through bank draft or directly at the college.
- fees once deposited will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Students who pass the 1st year examination and are eligible for admission to the 2nd year will have to deposit the fees positively by the date announced by the college.
Pay the Courses fee at (https://oppcollege.com/buy-courses/) and submit the following fields.
- Candidate Name.
- Candidate Email Address.
- Candidate Phone No.
Unless you are applying through one of our authorized representatives, original copies or notarized copies of the original documents are required for the purpose of admission to OPP College. The College processes applications upon receipt and issues an offer of admission to successful applicants within two weeks or less.
Students must follow the norms prescribed by the college fo dress, both for summer and winter. WHITE Coat is mandatory for all students on the college campus. Defaulters in this regard would be penalized according to the rules framed from time to time.
For more detailed information about our all courses please see Courses.
All written inquiries relating to admission should be sent to:
O.P.P. BHAWAN Opp. Kirti pali hospital Amiriti Robertsganj Sonbhadra UP- (231216)
06392477412, +91-8953946757, 8423562056
E-mail inquiries may be made at firstname.lastname@example.org