OPP College started its journey on 5 March 2018 in the memory of LATE SHREE AMBIKA PRASHAD PANDEY father of Shree Om Prakash Pandey Director of OPP College on his ancestral land located in Amirti, Robertsganj, Sonbhadra, UP.
We are the First PARAMEDICAL COLLEGE of our district who is affiliated with the Paramedical Council of India ( college code: 00071), Paramedical Education & Training Council (IN/UP/SON/45766 ) Federation of Skill Development, SEED & Niti Ayog Unique ID: UP 2020/0265849.
College offers more than 30 Paramedical Courses in Certificate, Diploma & PG Diploma. More than 45% of human medical resources come from the Paramedical sector. We are aiming to provide such PPP ( Padhai Practical & Placement ) method of education which helps the medical industry to get the best Paramedical human resources from the campus. Students also can build their own career by self. We are always trying to inculcate the values & ethics in our students to be good human beings. The medical profession is full of professional human medical resources who always trying to save lives. C.M.S. ED.
Students from around the country are getting attracted to OPP College because of our commitment to teaching excellence, focus on research, tailored courses that make our education relevant to changing career dynamics, and formidable industry partnerships.
At OPP College, we are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment. We welcome students from all backgrounds and cultures, and we strive to create a community that is respectful, collaborative, and inspiring. We believe that our diverse student body enriches our learning environment and prepares our students for the realities of the healthcare industry.
Vision & Values
To be a globally acclaimed Institution, recognized for excellence in medical education, scientific research, and patient care. Education In Diverse specialties For SWASTHYA SAMAJ
Our vision is to be a leading provider of healthcare education and training, recognized for our commitment to excellence, innovation, and social responsibility.
We are also committed to continuous improvement and innovation in healthcare education, and we are always exploring new ways to enhance our programs and support our students.
- Quality: We are committed to providing high-quality education and training that meets the needs of the healthcare industry and prepares our students for success.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest ethical and professional standards in everything we do, fostering an environment of honesty, fairness, and transparency.
- Innovation: We embrace innovation and new technologies to enhance our teaching methods and improve the learning experience for our students.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We value diversity and inclusivity, and strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment that celebrates differences and promotes equity.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to making a positive impact on society by promoting health, well-being, and social justice, and by empowering our graduates to become leaders in their communities.
Thank you for considering OPP Paramedical College for your healthcare education. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our college, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Future Starts Here.
OM PRAKASH PANDEY COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICAL & SCIENCES